Safety Beyond Safewords
Samantha Manewitz, LICSW CST
Work With Me!
I am available for clinical and professional consultations!
If you are a Sex Therapist working towards AASECT supervision, I am also available as a primary or secondary supervisor. I’m working towards my full AASECT supervision certification . My supervisor is the fantastic Paula Leech.
- Indoctrination Podcast: Organizing Justice
- Someday We’ll All be Dead: 50 Shades of Shame and Abuse Prevention
- Sex Gets Real 262: Samantha Manewitz on emotional abuse and gaslighting
- Probably Poly Interview
- Unpopular Culture: Psychology of Kink 2
- Unpopular Culture: Speaking of Gaslighting and Why You Feel Crazy
- Loving Without Boundaries Interview
Featured Writing and Quotes:
- Partner Dance as an analogy for consensual BDSM
- When is it time for couples therapy?
- Sex Therapists Share Their Craziest Stories
- Slate article on Harvey Weinstien
- What Your Favorite TV Couples Would Be Like in Bed
“…the erotic imagination is not politically correct. It is keyed to our inner iconoclasts, those subversive instincts in all of us that drive us to ignore signs that say “Do Not Enter” or “Do Not Push That Big Red Button.”